Post From Google+ to Twitter to Facebook
- Go to ManageFlitter.com/plus to link Google+ to Twitter.
- Fill out the provided form.
- When asked for your URL, retrieve it by clicking on your profile image on Google+ page, located in upper right corner. The URL starts with “https://plus.google.com/”, followed with a sequence of numbers before ending in “/posts”. Copy and then paste the URL into the first Manage Filter field.
- It will also ask you to sign in for your Twitter page. Input your Twitter username and password when asked.
- Optional: Enable advance settings that allow you to use tags and be able to only share Google+ posts including the tag #twt; you have the option to add “G+” to the start of tweets to trace where the message originally came from.
- Connect your Twitter to Facebook is a separate process but once done, everything posted in Twitter shows up on Facebook.
- Log in to your Facebook and open the Twitter application page.
- Link Twitter to your Facebook. You might be asked to sign into Twitter if you’re not already logged in.
- Remember, you’ll have full control of the options for enabling hashtags and rules for what should be automatically re posted from Twitter to Facebook.
- The process should now be done. Moving forward, everything you post on Google+ will appear on all three sites (following any unique rules you’ve also implemented, if any).
There might be a couple delays on the posts you made from Google+ to Twitter, this is because Google+ lacked API for this. However, when your post already showed up in Twitter-it will automatically appear in Facebook. If you post long messages or status update in Google+, Twitter will establish a link back to Google+.